20 October, 2010

Meme, More Memes!

Okay, so, Nugs @ That Ain't Kosher, tagged me in this 8-questions thingy that's going around. So, here it is. Then, I get to create 8 questions, and have 8 of you guys do it. And if you already did it, do it again, because it would make me feel special and warm and fuzzy inside. Okay? Okay.

1. What's the one thing that scares the hell out of you? (For example: dying alone, oven mitts, parade floats of giant pandas...)

Sock puppets. No, not really. Not sock puppets. Bees and any bugs with stingers. Those fuckers are creepy and scary. And I know what you're going to say, "if you stand still, they'll leave you alone". FUCK THAT NOISE. NO THEY DON'T! They're merciless little fuckers. Like kamikazee pilots. They'll fucking sting you, even if it means they'll die. Fuck bees!

2. If you had the opportunity to throw anybody- and I do mean anybody- under a speeding vehicle and no one would EVER find out, who would it be? (No points for Justin Bieber, BTW, because that's just a given)
Hmmm... it would have to be someone I hate. But I'm kind of not a person who "hates". Ummm... Dammit, Nugs, really? I guess I would throw my 7th grade teacher, Mr. Arrants, under a speeding vehicle. He gave me my first F ever. In Science. I know, I know. And I'm a science major. Blah, yeah, fuck you too, Mr. Arrants. And bees!

3. Hell, be creative: Choose your own murderous rage (I'm morbid like that).
I think, if I were to get pissed off, or bored enough to go on a murderous rampage, I would poke holes with thumbtacks on a ruler, or yardstick, and then just whack people. It wouldn't hurt at first, but sooner or later, the pain will get to you.

4. What do you love most about me? No, seriously. What's the one place you've always wanted to visit but never have?

Italy. Rome, Tuscany,  Sicily. It's been a dream of mine since I was little to go there. Maybe someday... maybe for my honeymoon. Maybe when life gets stressful again, that's where I'll runaway to.  

5. What's the funniest fucking word in the English language (I currently like "titmouse")?
Booger. How innocent. Booger. It sounds funny to me. oooger. Booger. I used to eat my boogers. No, I didn't.

6. If you could describe your life with a song title or movie title, what would it be?
I think, this would have to be "To Be Myself Completely" (a song by Belle & Sebastian). Because... "to be myself completely, I will love you just the same".

7. What's your favorite website besides my blog? (don't you love how I threw in my flaming narcissism?)
Damn, the only website I visit is your blog. Actually I really like:
FailBlog. Obvi.
Texts From Last Night. Obvi X2.
Facebook.... Obvi X3
20sb... Obvi X4


 8. If you were going to host a blogger house party which bloggers would you invite and what would go down? (I think we're all going to keep this one in there)

Am I limited to how many people? I would invite the obvious people:

Bret, Sara, Nugs, Rox & Lor, Orion, R, and anyone who would tag along and would allow me to ridicule them if I were drunk enough to ridicule them. Here's what would go down: we'd be hella drunk by noon. At every hour, we'd send the least drunk person to go buy us more booze. And then when everyone is drunk, we'll have some booze delivered. Also, we'd have some Mexican food that I'd sucker someone in my family to make for us. Duh.


Who are the 8 people I want to have answer my 8 questions?

Jonathan @ The Titan Project
Kate @ Simply Kate
Erin @ The Post Modern Taco
Nate @ Cogito Ergo Blog
Randi @ The Out Life
Sarah @ Sarah Needs A Life
Catherine @ Seen and Said
Dominick @ Lije's Mindstate

And your questions are:

1) Let's start off with something innocent: Do you watch TMZ? Why or why not?

2) Lame question: When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up?

3) Are you what you wanted to be? If yes, good. If not, why not?

4) If you were on a deserted island, and could only bring one thing with you, what would it be? It can be anything... food, friends - but only one, drinks, cups, toys... what would it be?

5) Are you a virgin? Are you waiting until marriage? Are you a whore? Please tell us. NO JUDGEMENT.

6) What is your view on gay marriage? NO JUDGEMENT.

7) Your best friend/(or for the guys, your girlfriend) just told you she's preggers, what do you do?!

8) If you had a sibling 10 years younger than you, what would you tell them, so that they wouldn't make the same mistakes you made growing up?


Ready? Set. Go!

1 comments:

Noss said...

Sorry, I'm not really into the chain thing but I love.lovelove, your questions and want you to know I saw this so I will answer them here:

1) Let's start off with something innocent: Do you watch TMZ? Why or why not?
I've seen it. Sometimes it comes up first when i check oblique references to celebs in my facebook feed.

2) Lame question: When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up? The President. Or more precisely, I wanted my image printed on money.

3) Are you what you wanted to be? If yes, good. If not, why not? I don't really have a destination I just know I want to live aboard and maybe get published i the New Yorker

4) If you were on a deserted island, and could only bring one thing with you, what would it be? It can be anything... food, friends - but only one, drinks, cups, toys... what would it be?
Someone to eat or have sex with...not in that order.

5) Are you a virgin? Are you waiting until marriage? Are you a whore? Please tell us. NO JUDGEMENT.
Waiting is fine. But sex is great. I don't believe in hell and I am not worried about anything but STDs and babies. In the words of Gandalf, keep it secret, keep it safe.

6) What is your view on gay marriage? NO JUDGEMENT.
Love conquers all.

7) Your best friend/(or for the guys, your girlfriend) just told you she's preggers, what do you do?!
I think I'm happy. I guess I would buy a bib or something.
8) If you had a sibling 10 years younger than you, what would you tell them, so that they wouldn't make the same mistakes you made growing up?
Don't start smoking weed until you've blown your shot at playing d 1 college ball.

Fun questions!